Not only are we registered on each of the above bank panels, we are also qualified to carry out written valuations for the following purposes:
- Probate Valuations
- Valuations for Tax reasons
- Bank Valuations
- Valuations for Legal purposes
- Transfer of title
- All types of commercial valuations
If this is an option you have been considering, we at Lowe & Associates would be delighted to assist; we cater for all of the above types of valuations and cover the Dublin, Kildare, Meath and Wicklow areas.
We also and have an efficient and no-nonsense financial services division who can arrange your finance free of charge and without obligation – why not explore your options and find out just what your spending power might be. Taking that first step couldn’t be easier.
Just call our office on+353 1 496 0844 and speak with us or email us for an immediate response
All valuations are carried out in accordance with the Royal Institute Chartered Surveyors & Society of Chartered Surveyors Appraisal and Valuation Standards Manual, 6th Edition.
We provide comprehensive reports for the following purposes:
- Legal disputes
- Asset Management
Purchase of Ground Rents in accordance with the Landlord & Tenant (Ground Rents) Act 1967 & Landlord & tenant (Amendment) Act 1984.
Just call our office on+353 1 496 0844 and speak with Robbie Ward or email us for an immediate response
Our services include:-
- Rent/lease analysis
- Acting on behalf of landlord/tenant
- Representation at arbitration/independent expert
- Consultancy on drafting rent review clauses
- Lease renewals
Our services include:
- Representation at Public Inquiry Stage
- Critical analysis of Notice to Treat
- Representation/Submission of Claim
- Attendance/Representation at Arbitration/Court proceedings.
Acting on behalf of owner/occupiers with regard to their valuation of commercial valuations.
Just call our office on+353 1 496 0844 and speak with Robbie Ward or email us for an immediate response.